Thursday, March 08, 2007

performance is ministry

hey! sorry it's been a few since I've posted..computer problems again! plus i've just been exhausted working alot of overtime @the 9 to 5.
I wanna praise God b/c I've been getting alot of offers lately to perform(it's always nice to be asked) and I just pray that He will guide me in all my ways and that I will operate in truth and be motivated by His Spirit. From a good Christian friend of mines, I've been learing how to lift up all my performance to God and to pray for the people before , during and after. This is sooo important. the enemy already don't want us repping for the kingdom of Christ and he's def got his kinfolk up in the spot to try and bring us down. This is spiritual warfare as well and I pray God help me not make light of it, like "it's just a performance!!"..no it's a ministry and I'm helping to build Christ's kingdom here on earth. So Lord I thank u for enlightening me and for stretching and growing me!!
well, I'm cold and I'm hungry and I'm gonna obey and get my sleep on. love u much and thanks for reading.


peace & blessings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home