Thursday, February 01, 2007

sore throats and cherry halls

So it's been bout 15 days since we last spoke?! wow..that can't happen again!!
hey world, I've been under the weather in my Father's bosom and am just now coming around. It's been soar throats & cherry-flavored halls for me. Seems like my appetite is returning(wahoo!!) and just getting some much needed rest. Got many good things to report to you. Just recently got accepted into two poetry magazines(one in London and one in New York!)..so praise God for that!! Thanks for all of your prayers and rest assured I am praying for you. Aiight lemme get some more rest and I'll update/chat soon(1-2 days..tops).
peace and blessings

p.s. mama told me to gurgle with warm salt water..it's working!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home