Friday, December 22, 2006

oh, I see

Member I told u that God allowed me to be in another department for a month? and that department was peaceful and I would reach my quota by 10a.m.??
Well, that's over. It's like He set a miracle before me just for a time and now I'm back. Been back for about a month. oh trust me, in the beginning I WAS NOT a happy camper. I struggled against bitter feelings & downright having a tempter tantrum with God. I wondered why He couldn't extend my stay longer?? I wondered how come other people got to stay and I didn't? Lord, don't you see I'm drowning here and you COULD throw out a lifeline!! oh my arguements swung wild and low.
Did I forget that His love is my lifeline?! That He didn't have to give me favor in the first place..He didn't have to bring relief. He is not only the open door..but He is the door. and He had been good to me. Why was I yet again complaining? oh I just KNEW the Lord was sick of me!!
Now a month later, in my original department..I have not just been acheiving my quota, but I've been soaring past it and exceeding it!! wow! I sit around the ones who counted me out(including mgmt) & oh, I see now. Lord you rose me up in front of my enemies and caused me to soar against all odds! That's why you closed that other door...it was for YOUR GREATER GLORY! So they can see the extraordinary in the ordinary. So they might be drawn as well..by His marvelous light shining through me.
Now and then I quietly wish I was still in that other dept..but then I look around me and see the "prepared table" before me in the presence of my enemies. God is awesome yall! and I pray I will always see Him over any circumstance.
praise Him!!

p.s. oh, I see..Lord you fly and so must I(pushed off cliffs and all..kinda comes with the package!!)lol..thanks Father God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home