Tuesday, October 17, 2006

HAPPY BLESSED DAY OF MY BIRTH!!

Current mood: thankful

Father God, I praise you for allowing me another year of life. My heart, soul, mind, body & spirit gives You thanksgiving and honor for giving me this day.
For your unabashed love for me, for creating me, for forming me in my mama's womb, for choosing me, for adopting me into Your family, for sealing me in your blood for redemption, for writing my name in the Lamb's Book of Life, for ordering my steps, for being my past-present-future-eternity. For my smile, for my rain, for my sun, for my lessons, for my gifts, for my personality, for my new nature, for my freedom, for house & home, for eyesight, hearing, speech, taste, touch, smell. For the ability to work, for a job, for my family, for my friends, for strangers who've touched my life, for enemies who inspire me, for enemies who I will learn to love through your eyes, for your detailed plans for me, for your intimacy, for your chastisement, for your discipleship, for your counsel, for your wisdom, for your favor, for your belief in me, for your dreams for me, for reconciliation, for deliverance, for heart change, for sanctification, for acceptance, FOR YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD. THANK YOU.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home