Friday, December 22, 2006

**studio update**

peace world
so-many folk keep asking me where is my cd at? or why I haven't put out one yet??
and honestly, it feels good 2 b asked. My answer was "it's coming". I say was b/c a few things have changed and now I say "I'm in my process". Because that's just where I am.
Yes there's been a hiatus while I work on cultivating other gifts graciously lent to me by Christ..such as my dancing. I am in a church Christmas play and I have a solo dance, as well as a combination dance w/the other praise dancers. Trust me, I am thrilled about it. But I still miss working on my cd.
Another reason for the hiatus is my cuz had some others things as well to attend to and cultivate and we have promised to come back together in January-full steam ahead. Meanwhile, I listen to the voice of God and use time wisely to work on my songwriting and going out to perform my songs. So I can be ready when divine opportunities come forth. God's working on me, like pounding on me(as His clay)and developing my character and changing my nature. This hurts yall..point blank. No sugar-coating or getting around it. I MUST have the character to keep me where God dreams for me to be...the heights and sometimes the valleys.
Discipline has been the hugest lessons lately. I almost got fired from my job b/c of my age-old battle with lateness. I have done much better in recent years..but I still must submit more and die more to this stinking flesh & destructive habits. I praise God for His mercy, favor and grace in keeping my job.

Well I didn't know I was gonna write all of this..but I just wanted to share what's been going on in Jaz's world. I will continue to be "made over" in the image of Christ..b/c that is God's promise to me.

One thing I am coming to understand and know...I will be bow to God or be broken by God! OUCH, OUCH!! but thank you Lord anyways. You must be Lord over ALL parts of my life and my total heart must belong to you. Thank you for working on me and for preparing me to serve You with a glad and willing heart..drenched in Your love.

I love u Jesus :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home