Monday, January 01, 2007

Going forward

Hi all...it's 3:35 p.m. and i'm just sitting here blogging on the first day of 2007.
Happy New Year to all.
I have many thoughts today. Wondering what the new year will bring. wondering what my day back at work will bring..lol..sike, not funny. I'm still looking for a job yall..and honestly, I'm tired of it. Don't quite feel like it anymore. But how else will a breakthrough happen if I don't keep on with it? Oh God, please empower me..please keep me..please sustain me.
I just read the article about a Bronco player's passing this morning. so sad. senseless violence..I pray for his family.
I asked God last night why can't He just come on and get His children now? We were watching the Christian movie "Left Behind" last night in church and it just puts you in that frame of mind. The destruction of the end times to come is so awful and I praise God that I will be "caught up" with Him in the air along w/my loved ones(who are born again), but it's like I don't want anymore suffering to happen..no more pain. I think God whispered in my ear, "there's still more to be saved".

So, going forward I must get into a bible study this year. And I must start venturing out to visit different churches as I need to eventually choose, by the Lord's leading, a new church home. Prayerfully, I will also be resuming working on my cd. I must step out a whole lot more into the christian arena of open mics. God has let me find out about some great ones and it's just a matter of me facing my fear and showing up to do what thus sayeth the Lord.
I've also prayed that God would restore my passion for reaching out to the homeless and give me a passion for reaching the lost w/the Word of God. That I would begin visiting sick children and maybe reading to them and praying for them. Just so many things, with God's help I must begin doing.

Thank you Father, for first putting these things in my heart. Now I pray for a spirit of willingness, obedience and a reverent, worshipful fear of You my Lord to go forth in total surrender to all you've called me to do...in the name of Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God. amen

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home