Saturday, February 17, 2007

my poetry belongs to Christ

Good evening,
So I haven't written a poem as of late and it's got that ole' fear rising again that the muse is gone. Of course it's not though. I just don't like it when I don't write for awhile. I have been going through so much as of late, and I'm wondering if that's what it is. But on the other hand, some of my best poetry have come out of the storms in my life. I've just gotta wait to be inspired again. Alot of times, mostly everytime when I read others' poetry..it sparks creation and I go on writing for days. But this gift is on loan to me from Christ and it really belongs to Him! Help me God not to stress over this and to just keep myself available and open to your precious Spirit.
I love u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home