Wednesday, February 07, 2007

sun and rain of it all

Lately I haven't felt like writing..or maybe I've just been preoccupied(Animal Planet Channel!)..or there's just not enough time.
So the cold has moved into my chest now. My poor throat! and I'm still walking 'round the house singing. Singers must sing! Although I'm gonna need my voice for a performance in 2 days, God willing. I'll try and keep in my low register.
So, I've been a bit down lately. Things are going bust @the job(like never before)and once again, I'm being called on to trust Christ at a higher level. When I say I really don't know what's going to happen..it's an understatement. But I thank God HE knows! He's the author and finisher of me! So I'm fearful & trying to trust all at the same time, which makes me feel a bit batty! to say the least.
Today I went into the reflection room @my job and just praised God with my dance & praise music. I must not let my feelings or circumstances dictate whether or not I'm gonna praise Him. I will bless the Lord at ALL times...ALL times...ALL TIMES!
Pray for me, as I will pray for you.
There is nothing going on w/my recording my music & that has me down as well. I will keep performng, praying and going forward in Christ. and that's what I can do.
thx for listening

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home