Sunday, March 18, 2007

He's always right on time

Greetings world!
I am like on cloud 999 right now. Praise be to Jesus, I just received another blessing of publicaton of my poetry on a wonderful Christian site. Now, if that's not enough..I was also told of how this blog..my blog is blessing & ministering to. WOW. WOWEE. WOWEEWOW!!
At times throughout me keeping this blog I've wondered if I should be writing it b/c it didn't seem like anyone was reading it. I think I've received a total of 5 comments? with close to 80 posts. Now of course that shouldn't be the focus, but truthfully speaking a sista would love some feedback & dialogue!!! lol. But I talked to my Lord about it and just decided to write to Him and for myself. Writers know that the words must come out & it can be healing and ministry to the author, as well as the readers.
Honestly I would love to write on this blog everyday but my equipment just won't allow it and also time constraints. Well I just thank God for encouraging me to continue writing and that someone is being blessed. Praise be to Jesus! He truly is always on time.
luv in Christ :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home