Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lessons

A door closes/A door opens. Something you've been looking for, has been right in your face all along. If it takes a lifetime, pursue your dreams. Persistence pays, handsomely. Love the unloveable. Touch the untouchable. Pray always, Always pray. Jesus knows what I need and when I need it. He's so in tune w/His children. Enjoy my walk with Christ. Keep working. Keep putting art out there. Keep showing up. Keep grinding. Ground myself in God.,when the storms come..I am rooted and grounded in Him..not to blow away. ASK FOR DIVINE ORDER EVERY DAY(thanks Val). Praise Him NOW. NOW IS THE TIME TO WORSHIP.
**These are the lessons I learned today**
thank you Father, Son and Holy Spirit!
I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home