Sunday, June 18, 2006

Jesus makes the difference

can I just say that I am filled up. I am overwhelmed. I am drowned in God's sea of love. He is so beautiful. So all encompassing. Such a consuming fire. I don't know you Lord, 'cept what you reveal to me. But you won't be pidgeon-holed. won't be put in a box. What you do for me and inside me today is your MERCY AND GRACE AND LOVE AND FIRE AND POWER...............
God had divinely prepared me since before I was born for this day. Even though past & present pain, he prepared me. He tended to the soil of my heart. He went before me. He interceded for me. He dug in me & wouldn't leave me alone, for that's what a Father does(confirmed by this morning's message). He wrapped other members of my family up in His arms. He lathered us with His balm while in His bosom. God the Father tended to His baby girl's broken heart so she could connect w/her father today. O the joy that floods my soul! I smell new beginnings. I felt shallow ground being broken up. I-the clay in the Potter's hands. Nothing about this day even showed itself minutely possible 5,4,3..even 2 years ago. But God knew then and He knows now. His purposes prevailed, not my agenda. His plans,not mines. Oh so many times I've said "God leave me alone on this one, it's too painful". But He wouldn't. He couldn't. His magnanimous love for His children won't let Him leave us alone. Because He sees the finish product I am..it's already written out in glory and I just have to walk it out here.
There was geniune hugs. geniune love. an aching. some pain. But nevertheless God had every heart in His hand.
Daddy, thank you for preparing me for this day. Thank you for preparing him. For preparing all of us. Let me commit to continuing the work I started years ago,but dropped b/c of too much salt. Father, thy will. THY WILL. Oh let me bow to THY WILL...no matter what.
As my siblings agreed amongst ourselves that this day was a miracle, the oldest whispered" It's Jesus that made the difference".
Thank you Abba Father.
I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home