Wednesday, June 14, 2006

hey hey hey!

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! whazzup blog?! I know..I gotsa whuppin' comin to me 4 neglectin' u for 'bout 2 mths now...but in my defense, I did say I would hit up 'bout every month..then what, you say, happened to May? welll..computer problems of course..nah seriously the computer was sick for 'bout a mth and she just got back in good condition(I still need that fan belt replaced)....but oh well..God blessed and a good friend of mines' son, who just got out of computer school(thumbs up!), fixed it w/no charges. What a blessing! thing still sounds like it needs a muffler...lol..but it's all good.
I'm just coming off a high of reading and vibing w/different blogs..just "meeting" people through their words..the internet is amazing...and can be a problem, if I don't apply some discipline and balance(haven't we discussed this already?!)...of couse my lids are heavy and it's 1 a.m.(umm potential poem?..don't bite).......
So I gotta make this short...cause If I start to speak on all of the wonderful things the Lord has done for me and all of the lessons-painful lessons I've been learning...I will be here all night. aiight boo? so I promise, more than once a mth shall I grace your pretty pages. guess what???
it's still
the sun and rain of it all
peace

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's good Jaz. I just finished reading your latest post. I must say you are yet, still growing in the things of God. That's all that the All faithful-All knowing-All Suffient God' requires of His children that we don't stay the same but constantly evolve. Life lessons are easily learn as we go through them -access them and act on the voice of God that directs our paths.
*I thank God for the lessons,the opportunity to grow from them-learn from them the length of days and His optimal timing regarding His children needs..
Be blessed, Lioness

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home