Sunday, December 25, 2005

Happy Blessed Birthday Jesus!

Blessed be the NAME of the Lord forever and ever!! Father God, I thank you for your precious son whom you brought to earth in the flesh to save, set free and deliver. I thank you for your perfect plan...I thank you that my name is written in the Lamb's book of Life...I thank you for impregnating Mary's womb by your Spirit..I thank you for the Son of Man who brought you glory while here on this earth and brings you glory eternally...

It was a HOLY night

"and in HIS name, all oppression shall cease"

thank you that I am free because of The Bright and Morning Star!

thank you for The Lion and the Lamb!

thank you for I AM!

thank you for your precious blood that washes away my sins and makes me whole!


To Him who always was, is and forever to be..be GLORY, HONOR, DOMINION AND POWER FOREVER MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HALLELULAH TO THE LAMB OF GOD!


YOUR THRONE IS ESTABLISHED FOREVERMORE!


I bow to you in submission

you bring sun out of my rain...

I love you Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home