Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A song in my heart

okay I was trying to post this on friday but the computer was tripping...


Hi
I'm just on for a few minutes..doing some studying this evening..after having a totally unproductive day yesterday(sat)
I praise God that after my last post, He lifted my low spirits that very evening and I sang in my heart to Him and danced and just fellowshipped in the safety of his smile..totally unexpected...and truly it was His spirit that drew me..over and over He boggles my mind
Fellowship has been restored, I have been restored, now of course the enemy is still busy, still trying to take my focus off of God..but Jesus helps me to surrender and praise Him through it all...

O man, I'm doing it again, thought I was only gonna write a few lines..lol

well today, I didn't like me today..some of my decisions of late have been unwise and just plain ole stupid! although I'm careful not 2 call myself stupid...been regretting alot and still struggling w/being a procrastinator..been having some jealousy in my heart towards someone on the job(a long story I'll tell one day) and been putting myself down.and I've just got to give it all to Him...ask Him to renew my mind..my thoughts even..to see myself through His eyes(ooh, how about Barry Manilow's "Could It Be Magic" just came on the station..I LOVE THAT SONG! and I really like Barry-I have his greatest hits,ok!)
sorry, like I was saying, I'm just asking Jesus to work on me and all of my issues..

U can't get away from u...I know many feel like this..I've got to accept all of me..Jesus does(even though He works on me everyday)..why should I throw me away? "I'm fearfully and wonderfully made"!

I have a performance next week...I've been yet again doubting whether or not I have anything significant to say..knowing the fire that God has put in me..I'm still doubting...but I know my God will help me as He always does!

He put a song in my heart
Help me sing it to the world

love and peace
gnite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home