Wednesday, December 14, 2005

those extra specials..

today God did a little sumthing sumthing just for me....

you know how I've been feeling kinda "invisible" at my job and just the whole situation with the woman there in the aisle that I sit in....wellll....
I was sitting there minding my biz and someone comes up next to me, brushes my arm a bit and hands me a small envelope...I could tell right away that it was a Christmas card...

and I'm like "thank you" "thank you"...I open it and read it and when the lady came back to her desk, I turned around and looked her in the eye, smiled and said thank you....
her face, hard b4, was sweet like apple pie ..it was geniune and it just melted alot of stuff in me...cause it's hard to come into that everyday and be around alot of negativity and I guess one can build up resistance or a small "wall", if you will(although Jesus carves away at me to keep me open and flowing)..and I got to feeling inspired and thinking that I might just bring in Christmas cards for everyone(hah! I know He is working on me!!)on Fri. and put a little special personal note in there.

It was like God said "yeah I see what you're going through, I see you my child and I'm gonna sprinkle a little sugar on you".....it was such a warm wonderful moment..it kinda broke some ice and just the whole uneasiness of the situation....I felt Jesus's hug and smile..it was God's extra special for me...just for me.

I love you Lord

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home