Wednesday, November 16, 2005

reunited

lol..I have not been able to get into my blog for a few days now..call me a technical misfit but I didn't know how to do a new post...don't laugh...lol..

anyways, Good morning..as usual dawn is right around the corner..I'm listening to "Creation Scapes" on satellite tv...a worship program..Jesus is so good and worthy to be praised! Good morning my Lord!

I'm so tired right now that the luxurious post I had for today..I don't think I'll do...I'll just say that I had that talk with the important person...it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be..we came to some understanding..I will keep it in prayer..prayer changes things and people's hearts...unbeknownst to me(or maybe it was somewhere deep in my subconscious)..another close friend of mine had to have a talk w/me that same night...so I was emotionally and mentally worn out.

I give praise and thanks to my Lord for His brand new mercy and grace..for a brand new day...now let me be obedient and get to bed!

luv and peace

1 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

lol... i'm glad you know how to make a new post now... no excuses next time!

Lord i thank you for my sister and the relationships that you have blessed her with. Father i pray that you will anoint every one of them, that they would mutually enrich and edify each other in you. that as iron sharpens iron they will sharpen each other's character, each other's life, cause introspection and understanding to flow. Lord i pray for your joy and love to be overflowing in those relationships. i pray for my sister's emotions, Lord that you would minister to her, lead her beside the still waters and read her soul. give her sweet slumber, refresh her, and continue to breathe your new life into her lungs. i love you Lord. in the precious name of Jesus, amen!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home