Sunday, November 13, 2005

7th day a.m.

good morning...am I weird for being excited about my first blog?...seems I've entered space where many planets are already orbiting..felt drawn in my soul to this place for awhile now...so ok,let's get this out of the way..I'm a poet..and so I speak in "poetic" terms..cool? ...so(that's too many so's) it's Sunday and yes I'm usually up at the crack of dawn..doing a plethora of different things..writing..daydreaming..writing...catching a cool music video..ya know, dwelling the night,scaling the morning....
hmmm..so how does this blog thing work? I'm amped about the endless possibilities of this canvass...
um..... what am I doing? no one might not even read this..am I talking to myself?
whew...the mind is scary, when u let it unravel to place it's fingerprints randomly down...aight lemme bring it on in..lol
yesterday is gone but it was a bluish day for me...slept too long, when I know good and well I had things to do...guilt...but first things first...I didn't have my quiet prayer/worship time alone with my Lord and that in turn throws everything off! I'm no good without him...
I find myself drawing a blank on what I actually got accomplished..maybe it was just some good self-introspection...also something else was pressing on my mind..had to have a sit-down with an important person in my life...relationships are hard...relationships are work...and the reality of that partly eclipsed my day....well...
that's the sun and rain of it all.
gnite

1 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

i'm so glad you finally found your way over here. i feel you on the quiet prayer worship time...it does throw everything off...i'm questioning now those times when i give 5 minutes or 2 minutes or even 1...how is that better than not even having any at all? it's like.. i'll do everything i have to do to get ready in the morning... and whatever time is left i will squeeze God in there. but that is so wrong. how am i putting first the Kingdom of heaven and all it's righteousness... and God cannot be 'squeezed' in anywhere... who do i think i am??

sorry...tangent. but yayy!! you're here!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home