Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'm so glad you translate my tears

I feel far away from my Saviour...and I don't like it
I need so many things restored afresh by His powerful hand..just to sit in His presence today was painful for me b/c I didn't feel anything..didn't feel HIM..the challenge was and still is to sit anyways...and...wait...
that song "Praise Is What I Do"..is more than a notion...more than a song...
I don't feel like "Praise Is Who I Am"....oh Jesus this is so hard..

Ever since my pastor going home to be w/the Lord..my faith, trust has suffered...I suppose it's God's pruning..but again..I don't like it..
even more than me grieving that my pastor is gone and our church didn't receive the miracle we were looking for...I'm grieving b/c I really don't know my Lord...not like I thought I did...WHO can know HIM?

Can I really ever know you Lord? your ways and thoughts are so much higher! it saddens my heart...b/c I can't live this life without you..you know that..I know that...
I feel like one big question mark...

there are no easy answers...it's a process..that I wish would hurry up...I don't like going through the day not talking/fellowshipping with Jesus...

what happened to the closeness(like never before)we shared just b4 my pastor passed? was it all just an illusion? no...b/c your Spirit witnessed w/my spirit...

so what happens now? I feel hollow...
help me Christ
help me.

1 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

Lord Heavenly Father draw near to your daughter as she draws near to you. fill her with your love. open her ears to hear your voice calling to her, open her eyes to see your face in everything that she does, anoint her hands to touch those things that you have set aside for her. reveal yourself to her in ways she could never even dream. bring her your Spirit of wisdom and revelation so she may know you better. i pray she lets you be Lord of every choice, every decision that she makes during the day - let your kingdom come and your will be done in her heart and in her life. anything that is not from you remove in the name of Jesus, any attacks that the enemy is attempting against her life may they fall to the ground in your name - and let your purpose prevail. let her grow in intimacy with you - let her be so close to you that she doesn't know where she ends and you begin... wrap your arms around her Lord... overwhelm her with your love... the greatest love we can ever know... comfort her and bless her, turn her morning into dancing, her sorrow into joy... for the praise of your glory... in Jesus name, amen.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home