Friday, November 25, 2005

eyes

yesterday was thanksgiving...
got alot going on in the head today...
yesterday was thanksgiving..and I originally wasn't gonna go anywhere..just was gonna chill in the house..just didn't feel like all the festivites, ya know? but I was invited over a family member's house..so I went..and it's always a blessing with good food, laughter, singing(alot of my family members are singers) and just praising God...lol..there was a discussion going on between myself and the others about who was better..Israel Houghton or Fred Hammond..really I told them that Fred had nothing on Israel...and whew! that started it..lol..now don't get me wrong..I've been loving and appreciating Fred's ministry for years(can somebody say "Commissioned"?!)..but as u well should know by now(if you've been reading my blog)..that Israel is it for me right now.
My cousin pointed out a wise and smart fact. We're all in different places in our life and it's at that place that we're ministered to. So, where I'm at in my life now is where Israel's ministry is blessing me..and I do mean blessing me. I thought it's so funny how we all see things differently. Our eyes are not the same and that's ok. We must respect one another. So remember not to argue anyone down just because they don't agree w/you or don't see things your way. Let them have their sight and you have yours.
It was beautiful how we could all let each other be who we are with all our different and opposing views. So, needless to say, my family fed my soul today(as they always do). Though sometimes I can be shy around my family, I'm learning to come out more and more and show my colors and love myself..and I give God all the praise,honor and glory for that. Please, Please, Please...BE YOURSELF. CELEBRATE YOU. and if you don't know who you are, just ask Jesus..he gives you your identity,purpose and worth. He will show you who you are, in Him.
It's in Him, we move and live and breathe and have our being. Praise be to GOD!
I'm turning in...I will have a praise report for you in a few days...God is getting ready to do something great and miraculous! in the name of Jesus..
be glorified Lord, be high and lifted up above the earth, have mercy,your sovereign will be done, on earth as it is done in heaven.
I love u
peace and blessings
g'mornin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home