Saturday, June 17, 2006

geesh!

ok yet again for the 2nd time in a span of a few years..my apartment is water-logged!! I'm frustrated. twice? to the same person? what is that?? my cat is tip-toeing around, careful not to get her paws wet as I am doing the same..
Even in the midst I have something to praise God for..b/c I had planned a trip to Atlanta this weekend..& although I'm still missin' it..I know that if I had of been there..I couldn't be here..dealing w/this & getting some resolution on it. I would've came back to such a mess...so truly all things work out.
So I see my flaws in this..there are many. Procrastination...I noticed wet spots in my closet about 1.5 weeks ago & decided not to deal w/it...was kinda in denial that this could be happening again. Andddd the Lord's been dealing w/me(yet again) with keeping a clean place. I usually do a mass cleaning but now I'm learning to break it down and spot-clean every few somethings. So everytime I opened that junky closet, there was a little something in my stomach, a little voice in my ear..in my spirit.."you need to get to that". Clutter manifests from the inside out. Somethings going on in me and that's why mess outside adds up. Oh I know u think one has nothing to do w/the other or that it just sounds crazy..but not so. and right now I gotsa run 2 do my errands, but I will come back & explain it when I get a few couple free moments.
quote of the day:
CLUTTER MANIFESTS FROM THE INSIDE OUT.
love and peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home