Saturday, July 01, 2006

9 minutes & counting

ok so I've got 9 minutes & counting till I've got to get off the net and tend to other things. Hi world, how are u? Quickly..I worked on some of my music again today. More ideas. More Creator flowing through me. About a year ago, I wrote this Christian hip-hop piece & I'm excited that it's gonna be on my CD. So next week is it. Prayerfully, the recording process will begin. I am to pray, keep working on my songs, and submit to the Spirit of God.

I'm excited, I'm nervous, I'm contemplative. Will it pan out like the vision I have in my mind, heart & spirit? Will we all have great chemistry w/one another? Will I get through this? Will I be consistent & careful w/what Jesus placed in me? Will I keep my eyes focused on Him? yes, glory be to God, yes. With the Lords' help.
Alright, I'm out.

I love you Jesus :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home