Saturday, July 08, 2006

lemons out of lemonade

okay so here's an update on my braids...
I've contemplated trimming them but dangit I got them long for a reason! so the trim didn't fly. Then I thought 'bout just taking out the braids period, butttt I got them in for a reason! so that didn't fly. I was determined to make lemons out of lemonade. Ah me, what's a woman to do?

So I talked to my Daddy about it...I know He feels my frustration and pure peeved-offness(realizing the salon really screwed me up) and just 'cause He loves me He gave me a cool new idea of how to style them. So it's all good..for now. Thank you Jesus!

Nah I aint gonna tell you how I styled them..when you see me, you'll see it..ya digs?
Aiight, off to do some poetry(which I've been trying to do all day)

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home