Saturday, January 05, 2008

Hello brand new!

wow!
We're already going into the 2nd week of a brand new year. As time stretches and reaches and excels and propels...God I thank you that I'm still here. I wave goodbye to the moon and salute a brand new day.

Yesterday was Borders and FYE and time spent well, relishing and nurturing a great friendship and sisterhood. Yesteryear was fire and purging and cleansing and molding and strengthening by the Almighty power and love of my Lord Jesus Christ. This year is promised to no one....So I take it one day at a time...as the Lord sees fit to give me.

Alot of things can be brand new
brand new poems
brand new songs
brand new eyes
brand new heart
brand new mind
brand new walk
brand new talk
brand new love
brand new discipline
brand new dreams
brand new decisions
brand new consistency
brand new fight
brand new enemies
brand new prayers
brand new light


God, I thank you for brand new

I thank you that YOU MAKE ALL THINGS NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home