Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sun

Good morning,
Well I have been sick for the past 2 wks! Praise be to God I've been able to get to the doctor & was prescribed antibiotics. Now, check this out. Because I'm currently uninsured, I was told the meds would be $100 smackaroos!! HUH??!! I couldn't believe my ears. Half of me was however expecting to hear an astronomical monetary figure b/c of other horror stories I've heard.

Today when I went to another drugstore and presented the discount card my doctor gave me, the lady told me "that will be $20.00" OH MY WORD! I said "are you sure ma'am?" "I was told another high figure". She double-checked and repeated those glorious words. I just praised Christ inside my soul. How amazing! and how kind. I figured the other drugstore must've said they put the discount card in, but didn't. Either way, I know it was the favor of God.

So this was a kiss today from my precious Saviour and I'm grateful.

Unfortunately, this blog post can't stay all sappy today....I got MUCH to write to you about & it's not gonna be all sunshine & roses. You know how I do....gotta give you the sun AND the rain of it all.

First the sun...now the rain...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home