Thursday, September 20, 2007

God works in us to do His will

So, I think I'm doing a lil' bit betta w/keeping my blog updated..wouldn't ya say? :-)
I felt very unbalanced, unproductive & lazy today. Also I didn't spend time in my prayer closet w/Christ since we last talked, so u know from there usually stuff is downhill...for me anyway. But I will ask God to bring me back into order, balance & surrender. Thank u Jesus for always working in Your children to do Your will.
Praise be to God, I've got a show coming up & it looks like it might the biggest one up to date that I've done. Gotta get some rehearsal in & make sure I know the words to my own songs...lol. I'm praying against nervousness & anxiety and that Christ would be glorified and souls edified and saved.
have a blessed evening world :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home