Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Bible school

Good morning Jesus
Good morning world...

Our Father God is so faithful!
For a long while now it's been on my heart to begin studying the Bible. I read...but I don't study. And honestly, I had a fear of studying. I guess b/c I didn't exactly know how to or even where in the bible to start. And then there was those thoughts in my head saying "you don't need to actually study, the reading is good enough" or "you can get that from Wednesday night bible study". But the Holy Spirit began to illuminate to me "Study to show thyself approved as unto God". Not to man, but to God! and I'm like woah!!! I've not been doing that...I've been disobedient. So I thank God for his gentleness and patience w/me on this. He knew my fears & hesitations.


A divine opportunity just opened up for me to begin bible school for a low fee. When I heard of it, I knew in my spirit that this was God saying "okay daughter, I've laid this before you, now it's time to take my hand and step out on this". I praise Him. I still have reservations and Jesus will show me what that is all about as I don't fully understand, but the main thing is He has empowered me and bought me to this point in my walk with Him and I am excited and grateful.

Oh how He walks with His children!
How He is so personal and personable!
What a teacher!
What a parent!
What a counselor!
What a friend!
What a savior!!


Thank u God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home