Thursday, August 30, 2007

writer's life and thanksgiving

peace & blessings!

I hope u are all well
Okay so this is my "daily" blog but it occured to me that I don't write in it daily. My apologies for that :-). I don't necessarily know who out in the world is reading this blog, but to those who do, thanx for your patience & support. It means alot to me!!

My computer currently needs more memory so I kinda hafta be sparse w/programs that require alot of memory. But I'm still here yall!!

I'm trying to upload some pics and that ain't working either...lol..help! lol

So, I have a writer's life and as I was just speaking w/a fellow writer/friend of mines..it's a life of solitude. A writer must have blocks of time where there is just quiet and nothing else. As much as I love music and it many times is the backdrop & inspiration for my writing, sometimes I've had to jump up & turn that volume down so as to give the poetics in my brain full attention and nurture the creative "baby" that is trying to come forth.

I barely ever watch t.v. anymore and that is a miracle in and of itself!

I am also utilizing this new space in my life to get back to my daily prayer closet w/my Jesus. Not just once a wk or every couple of days, but every day. 'Tis not easy when the flesh wants to do what it wants to do...and it will NEVER wanna come to Christ in sacred fellowship. But praise be to God, He's faithfully drawing me and I know my spirit and new heart wishes to sup w/my Saviour!

In beginning to study my Word, I'm looking at the life of Paul and am really seeing how much this man suffered. But also how much Glory and wonder he beheld in being Christ's witness and minister. So this is very exciting for me and I can just feel the Holy Spirit bringing spiritual insight and illumination upon me drinking in the Gospel.

Thank you Jesus for interceeding for us and thank you for sending the Comforter, your Holy Spirit to us and thank you Father God for giving Jesus to us to reunite your lost sheep back to you.

What a treasure indeed!

I love u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home