Monday, July 23, 2007

Today

Praise God
Today was a day of peace..today was a day away from the stress of the job..today was just me in my skin writing poetry. I've had a couple days off and it has been so so good for my whole being. I felt beautiful in Harlem on saturday...the five boroughs got kisses from my lips..'twas feeling their rhythms in my hips. Need I say it again? I LOVE NEW YORK.
I am just grateful for downtime. Grateful for journeys with ascending heights and yes the lows too..it's all under God's care..
Today I learned a little to let things go..let people go..so God can do in them with He needs to do. I can't stop the world from hurting..but I can lift them before the throne of God and there shall He do the work for His glory.
I felt some unbalance today. Felt spaced out sometimes today. Realized I didn't get everything accomplished today. Felt like there's never enough time. But there is. God gives us enough of everything. It's up to me to utilize and prioritize and submit to discipline, order & balance. I will learn to forgive myself for not being able to hold the world up at all poles...today.
Today Christ whispered to me that He's still working on me, even during the times I don't see it. HE IS STILL AT WORK. NEVER SLUMBERS NOR SLEEPS.
God increase my faith.
Thank You for Your committment to me.
Let me be just as committed to You.
I love u

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home