Sunday, April 15, 2007

Jesus is sooooo personal!!

Peace & blessings world,
how u be? There's so many things I wanna share with you & words just flood my soul.
The other day I met up with a cuz of mine that I hadn't seen in years and it was so very good 2 see her. We were catching up on ole times & I was preparing 2 hop on the bus 2 go home. Well it happened that she offered 2 give me a lift and on our way, we stopped to get a bite 2 eat; even despite me wanted to go home cause I was tired. Now, mind u these details might seem minute..but later on I found out it was all in God's plan. He's guiding u even when u don't think He is or even when you're not aware of it.
So we're enjoying some food & fellowship and another friend at the table begins to minister to me, through the Spirit of God, in prophecy. Now I'm sitting there grubbin on my chicken fingers, and had to put them down & wipe the rivers from my eyes cause the Spirit of God was so heavy in there!! Right in the middle of Applebee's! lol. I was floored at the things I was hearing and how Christ was so detailed with me and all in my mind and deep desires of my heart. Ya know, we know that as children of God, The Lord hears us..but really do we really believe that? Do we believe He pays attention to every single solitary thought AND that He cares? Somewhere in me, I must not have fully believed that or else I wouldn't have been so shocked. Each time the Lord reveals more of Himself to me, I realize I know less & less of Him. He's such a BIG God, but He's such a personal Jesus!!
The one thing that my heart most took wings on was "I am pleased with you". Me? Me Lord?! wow! HALLELUJAH!! How precious of my Lord to tell me that. How awesome of Him to encourage and give me kisses and hugs. No word in the english language can describe how much love I felt for the Lord at that moment. That He wants and is pleased with a wretch like me! OH GLORY!!
As always, as the Lord instructs us in His word..we are to "judge all prophecy". And so I am. And I also am asking the Lord to help me not to fixate on the prophecy in the days & weeks to come, but to keep my eyes on Him. I can't praise or worship or serve that prophecy..I can't get it twisted & make it my God. Must keep things in balance and in perspective and just continue to pray on it all. Thank you Lord for wisdom.
That word came a few hours after a heavy & depressing time in my life and before more of the same. So u see I can't wrap myself in it, but I must continue to put on Jesus and rely my whole entire being upon Him & Him only.
"Thank u Jesus for sending your personal & divine Words of love to me. I pray blessings upon the obedient vessel that brought it forth and I pray that I will keep my eyes on you and still do the things you've called me to do. That I will not slack up and say "Jesus is going to do it"..but that I will do my part & be in partnership with You. God, help any unbelief in my life and thank u for dealing with any undiscipline in my life. Thank you for giving me strength to go on in the face of many trials..help me not to faint..but help me to rejoice in You ALWAYS!" God I praise You for being a personal Christ. Just like you gave and continue to give your life, help me to do the same and to delight in laying all down before you and throwing my whole being in your bosom for pruning, shaping, molding, dying & living. I pray for grace and favor upon my life and that I will overcome evil and temptation by the power of Your name. Help me not to hurt anyone. Help me not to hurt myself. Oh Lord...."BLESS ME INDEED...."
in the name of Jesus, amen."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home