Sunday, March 25, 2007

Nothing without Jesus

Today I sang for my mom at a woman's prayer breakfast she was speaking at. I-like her was nervous. I don't even think I prayed about it and before I knew it, I was up there in front of the women-singing and shaking. I was so unprepared, that I hadn't even memorized all of the words to the song so I had to bring up a small writing pad that had the words and glance at it from time to time. I was disgusted w/myself for doing it so haphazardly and not even covering it in prayer. As I sang, I so wanted the shaking in my voice to clear up and for the ladies not to notice it. And now that I think about it,I think I threw the Lord a quick prayer before I got up. pitiful.
As I look back over the this post and this experience..there are too many I's. I didn't bring this before Him nor sit in His presence. God help me to recognize that Christ is my very life and I can't do anything without Him. NOTHING WITHOUT JESUS.
peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home