Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tammy Faye Messner-rest in God's arms now

Encourage your people Father God and bring light to the darkness of man's heart, in the name of Jesus. Turn them away from contention and empty words and turn their eyes towards the Spirit of the Living God, who draws all to You. My Lord be lifted up above all and use this tragedy for Your glory. Comfort the family and loved ones of Tammy & cause them to come closer to You. I ask You to empower them to endure this suffering and lavish much grace & mercy on them Father God. May their mourning one day be turned to joy! Shut the mouth of the enemy & release your power from on High to save and deliver the lost. May your divine will be done, in the name of Jesus. amen.

"This is my comfort and consolation in my affliction: that Your word has revived me and given me life." Psalm 119:50

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home