Sunday, August 12, 2007

Log of DAILY blessings

Since my release from corporate america....

1st WEEK
8/7/07: granted divine favor to get some important papers required for an appointment
8/8/07: treated to an extravagant dinner by a good friend of mine!
8/9/07: news of an available new printer for me...a quick answer to prayer
8/10/07: monetary blessing
8/11/07: received the new printer! and treated to dinner again!!
8/12/07: news that another friend will bless me w/dinner

2nd WEEK
8/13/07: monetary blessing and early health appointment blessing
8/14/07: chinese food dinner blessing(I luv scrimps!)
8/15/07: treated to a day @The Franklin Institute(the IMAX theater rocks!) & lunch and an awesome and powerful prayertime @church
8/16/07: Karaoke dinner treat :-)
8/17/07: carfare blessing
8/18/07: deep rest in body, mind and spirit & phenomenal food sales at the grocery store!
8/19/07: Sunday dinner blessing & awesome family fellowship

3rd WEEK
8/20/07-8/26/07:
**okay, unfortunately I've lost my notes for my daily log and I can't remember! but I my heart remembers there was a divine blessing every day!**

4th WEEK
8/27/07: creative poetry blessing!
8/28/07: great phone fellowship w/my grandmom and brunch treat
8/29/07: received gift from a friend & chinese for dinner & divine favor w/the dentist
8/30/07: feeling better in body (it's allergy season!)


****UPDATE****
sorry it's been so long..okay so obviously I've taken the Log of DAILY blessings offline. Sometimes I couldn't find my notes to assort into a cohesive writing & then other times I forgot to note! But just know that Christ still blesses me to abundance every single day. It's all inscribed across my heart. Thanks for your continued prayers :-)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger promoteyourblogforfree said...

nice blog

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home