Sunday, August 12, 2007

I work for Jesus, not for the company

I read somewhere that Christ promises us “adventures and risks”

Well I am no longer in the world’s cubicle and have come to truly understand that I work for Jesus, not for any company. Working through the “human side” of my emotions, I am rejoicing in my spirit for God’s will being done in this place. And it is in the new place that I am being called to trust Him
For higher levels…we’re always called to go higher. I am now free from the constant stress I was under, which had even recently brought me to breathing problems (panic-induced). So I shout HALLELULUJAH TO THE LAMB OF GOD! for divine deliverance.

Now, new adventures await me. God is taking my hand and asking me to run and leap on mountains with Him and exercise the muscles He built in that fire. In that fire, I learned I could fight and how to fight (He trains our hands for battle). In that fire, I learned I could take some things that I never thought I could. In that fire, I learned to continuously die daily to self; a process I sometimes resisted. In that fire, I learned to submit to the authority God placed over me, even if our spirits clashed.. b/c that honored God and worked in me Holy integrity. In that fire, I experienced God making my enemies to be my friends. In that fire, I saw some of my less than stellar ways and how I could hurt someone, just like they hurt me. I’ve had to ask for forgiveness & for God to help me not turn into the ugly that surrounded me. His holy fire searched every inch of my heart, showed me my mess and burned up things that were not like Him…ouch, ouch! In that fire, I witnessed Him prepare a table before me in the presence of mine enemies. In that fire, I saw God’s heart and how serious He is about the way we treat one another (even if we’re wronged). In that fire, I saw my capacity to love…expand & stretch. In that fire, I came to sometimes not like Christ and felt as if He was my enemy. But then in that fire, I came to know & love Him deeper than ever before & soar in the depths and breadths and heights of that love. HALLELUJAH!!

I am scared, but I am excited. I marvel at how His hand has guided me through all the smoke & fumes..how He illuminated my eyes to see His hand and footprints just enough for each step. Sometimes, totally blind.

I am in His bosom under construction for rejuvenation & restoration. I was wounded-deeply..and now I await His balm for inner healing. Now I move forward with the writing dreams He placed in me before I as born. Now I honor Him with His gifts lent to me and through me.

Now I pray for divine guidance and wisdom. To use God’s time wisely and make eternal choices. To seek His face like never before. To drink and eat His word.

Onto the next class…the next lesson…Glory-to-Glory for Christ’s sake!

ALL PRAISES BE TO THE NAME OF THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home