Sunday, September 16, 2007

God's Word is ALIVE!

Good morning Jesus
good morning world,
Today, praise God, was my first day of bible school given by Dr. Jameson. He is such an anointed and humble man of God. I've heard wonderful things about him from my stepdad who's taken his classes for years and now working on his doctorate (go Pop!). He is also an inspiration to millions of people. Dr. Jameson is in a wheelchair but his spirit and personhood flies free and sings with the divine life of Jesus Christ! I'm so glad he chose to say yes to the call on his life. He made me wanna study my Word & just know Jesus more. We thought he was gonna shout right out that chair when He adoringly spoke of God!! I got glorious chills when he pointed out that the Bible is the only book that is ALIVE!!!!!!
I was challenged today in class to leave my pre-conceived notions(hermeneutic)behind. The Spirit of the living God will clear my mental rolodex and & present me as a clean, fresh, white sheet for Him to write the living Word of God on...Hallelujah!
I just thank God for a time such as this, that He's calling me closer and closer to Him and to really study to show myself approved(to Him). Thank u Jesus for being the Author and Finisher of my faith.

gnite and God bless

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home