Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My fabulously, wonderfully, productive day(via 20 min!)

okay I promised myself I would jump on and stay only for a halfhour to update u on my fabulously, wonderful, productive day!!

So in 11 hours (yes, 11) I did song arrangements on paper and on disk for all of the songs me and Jesus have written together. I also created a "Jaz song master list" and put a few other pertinent artistic endeavors to pen and paper. It felt good. No, it felt GREAT!!

I remember feeling hesistant, scared & procrastinatory(or is it procrastinative??) about this undertaking..b/c it is huge. I've got a pretty hefty chunk of material and to arrange all of that is daunting to say the least. But I prayed over it today and set to task to do it under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. It occured to me that after I was finished and it came all together, that I was surprised..which translated to me that I still have some doubt regarding that this is ever gonna come forth. I'm sorry Jesus. Everytime in my life You've shown me who You are and all that You are and I should just believe. No doubts, no questions, no hesistations, no anxiety, no worries and no fears. Help me come up Lord in faith. Why wouldn't You help me with this? This is the artistic vision You birthed in my spirit since before I was born. Forgive me Father God and thank You soo so much for guiding me with Your concise, divine & creative direction. Snap out of it Jaz!! This is God's will for Your life!!

okay okay, you know sometimes u've got to smack your own face to stop tripping...lol.

Aiight so that's basically it. And did I mention that I feel greattttttt??!!! well I do and now I've got 5 minutes to check my other web page and crash-land into dreamworld by way of The Master's bosom.

peace and blessings

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home