Friday, November 30, 2007

I will fight

Been thinking 'bout ya and trying to touchdown during a free moment
Aiight
so here's a early morning update:

-Thanksgiving was blessed w/my family and closed in prayers and thanksgiving. Whenever you gather w/your family, try not to leave without praying. Harder times are coming. "Pray without ceasing"

-Been on the new job for almost 3 weeks now. Learning to balance work and school...not easy...but I'm learning God's Word and it's an awesome and life-changing journey. U know I alwayz have 2 b honest..not feeling the job but Christ has already let me know it's my "assignment" and I must start praying for His will to be brought about through me on this new assignment. I must see through Jesus eyes. I must surrender

-Inspite of the enemy's daily attempts at discouragement (and some of my own pity parties), I will continue to fight to bring my dreams to fruition. Poetry manuscripts are being sent out and music is being added to my words. God is preparing me to live out His dreams!

that's about it for now. I love you all. I thank you for your prayers

sun and rain

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home