Saturday, November 10, 2007

a new day

Hi everyone,
I'm on my way to bible college, but I just wanted to quickly update (to later extend) on some stuff....

1. God has blessed me w/a new job! He has made it clear to me that this is a new day and to not look back into and onto old things, but to go forward in the power of His might. He will be with me! Hallelujah!!

2. Four of my songs are near completetion in the studio!!!!! Please pray for me that I will be able to balance work/studio/school and above all keep Christ first.

3. By the middle of December, I'll have entered some of my songs into 3 major worldwide songwriting contests. To God be the Glory!!!

4. By the end of November, I'll have sent out my 2nd book of poems in consideration for a book award(to be published). Praise the Lord!!


At first, when I heard I was going back into the workforce, I WAS NOT feeling it!! But God worked on me, plus opened my eyes to see how much(with His help) I've been able to accomplish in my arts career in just a matter of 3 months time!! and I'm still going strong!
To those who constantly lift me up in prayer, I thank you with my whole heart. I may not know who you are or never see your face...but I pray God will bless you abundantly for your concerns, love and prayers for me.


love ya!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home