Monday, July 31, 2006

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I came in my crib tonight to find a "thing" on the side of my door that was long and had wings. Well of course I freaked out & immediately formulated a plan to get it outta my house. "What is THAT doing in here" and "HOW did it get in here" I asked out loud in shock, fear & horror. One eye searched for Raid(although I knew that probably wasn't powerful enough)and one eye stayed on the creature. Couldn't find Raid..didn't want it to fly away or betta yet fly in my face(winged bugs always do). I grabbed the next best thing..carpet foam cleaner...lol. I figured I foam it to death and smother those wings & paralyze the body and sweep it right on outside, where it SHOULD'VE been in the first place. What were you thinking coming up in here? You picked the right one buddy boy! I remember hearing myself pray"aiight God, let's me and you do this together".
So with a mini broom in one hand and the foam in the other, I positioned myself and sprayed and sprayed and sprayed..of course it started flapping and trying to get away. As the wings spread(and I began to scream, seriously)I saw what seemed to be patterns of a butterfly. What?! was this a butterfly that had been hanging on my door? See, I love love LOVE butterflies!!!! But it just didn't look like one all covered up. As it flapped on the ground(me continuing to scream)I quickly slammed the can on top of it's floundering body and with a victorious shout"YES!" I breathed a sigh of relief.
Well, needless to say it is still there, underneath the can and I hope my cat doesn't knock it over. I think I wanna put it in a jar and study it(former mad-scientist!)...sike no, I just love animals(except bugs, but butterflies are an exception.
All this fuss and it might turn out to be a moth.
oh well

the sun and rain of it all

2 Comments:

Blogger Writer and Nomad said...

girl i been there. reaching for anything from air freshener to starch. i figure if it's in an aerosol can, it must be deadly. and if not, i can just drown the bug in floral-scented foam.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Jaz said...

hey april! yeah sista I think we all have been there(guys just don't understand)...and I never thought of starch..lol..i'll remember that..lol..peace

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home