Monday, November 24, 2008

Jaz updates

okay first of all I'm filled w/glee that I got my new hair products in the mail! I've never been more happier with a hair product line. It's called "Indigofera". Check out their site: Indigofera.com

anyways, another delight is the show "Gossip Girl"! How bout I can't wait to see it 2night. And I'm even more interested and fascinated w/actor-singer Ed Westwick who plays Chuck Bass. He is bad and he's good at it!

yesterday I went to Brooklyn Tabernacle for the first time and yall know anytime I'm in New York, im in heaven! It was an experience and of course I wanted to stay upon leaving. I always do.

Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up. The Lord is having me cry out for alot of people that the holidays represent pain and loss for. Everyone is not overjoyed to see the holidays come. Father God, impart your Spirit of comfort, strength, grace and mercy. Send ministering angels to those bleeding hearts in the name of Jesus. And be ye glorified in our hurts.

I'm exciting about getting back to my poetry. Got 2 submissions in circulation and I'm about to construct my submission calendar for the whole year. I will get back up again and again to get this divine work accomplished. My friend reminded me that the enemy wants to stop this work and will do anything to halt it but this is GOD'S DIVINE WORK and it will come to fruition in the name of Jesus!

I'm ready to tackle the mountain of modeling. I've been blessed w/an awesome photographer. She is a gem and I can't wait to do some more shoots. It'll be a challenge w/it about to be cold but there will be no more excuses as to why I can't go after my dreams. No MORE!

1 Comments:

Blogger william k medlock said...

Hello Jaz the poet I Love you I always have and I also Im a changed person I missed you so much please call me at 215 954 8400 William k Flowers aka KOP

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home