Sunday, July 13, 2008

passionate writer's random stuffs

Here I am seducing the morning again...
ya know, up into the wee hours of twilight..doing what else? WRITING!

I don't particularly know what I should be writing about right now but I can tell you that I'm proud about an awesomely-detailed and formatted email I had to send to a colleague of mine! That's right...I get excited over ANY kind of writing..lol. It was most impressive and so I give myself a little gold star for that :-)

I'm exhausted so I'm onto bed. I did get some great wellness treatment today regarding my health and I'm so very grateful for the Lord Jesus Christ delivering me from being a compulsive overeater. HALLELUJAH!!!

okay, since it's hard for me to stop writing right now...here's some random stuffs:

I love pears!

I went dancing this week!

My cat has slipped up and returned to sleeping underneath my bed...she knows she's not supposed to do that. Do cats find comfort in enclosed spaces? I love studying animal behavior.

I'm excited about Jessica Simpson venturing into country...can't wait to get her new album.

I hope Madonna and her husband can make it.

I'm boiled right now that I can't see the legendary "The Police" in their Farewell tour. DANGIT!

aiight
i'm outta here!

love
Jaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home