Tuesday, November 04, 2008

feats

I've missed u!

so much has transpired since our last convo...

I've been blessed 2 have another birthday..blessed with another year of life all credit to my Saviour Jesus Christ!!

I keep a written hardcopy journal of my most deepest(stuff I can't post here)and those things are kinda what's on my mind right now. Even though I have shared some deep stuff here in the past and will in the future, the deepest is reserved for those pages.

so what I can say is that I'm reflecting on some new feats that I've since accomplished since my bday

-Tried PATCO for the 1st time by myself
-Attended the NJ Adventure Aquarium for the 1st time by myself
-Got another poem published in another hardcopy anthology(2nd time!)
-cleaned my residence from top 2 bottom(all the previously untouched nooks & crannies!)
-a continuium of beautifying my residence
-spent more quality time w/some great friends
-went on my 2nd Caribbean cruise (which i'm still currently recovering from!)
-placed 2nd in the Karaoke Superstar on the cruise ship
-made some international dance connections
-enrolling in some Salsa dance classes

Hallelujah!

But I also am witnessing some daggers from my enemies..old and new. Doesn't feel good...I stand in God's strength and Almighty power. I must fight in the spirit...I must fight in the spirit. I praise You Lord for the times that You hold back the enemy. I praise You that Your banner over me is LOVE. And I must have that same heart of love.


SOOOOOOOOO it's 1:30am and Barack Obama is THE NEW PRESIDENT!! WAHOO AND HALLELUJAH!!! I pray for the safety and preservation of him and his family in the name of Jesus the Christ! amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home