Wednesday, September 24, 2008

soooooo wrong(90210????)

aiight, ya know I had to write again on this subject...

arggggggggggg!!!
the jury's out again..
this show is sooooooooo wrong-
but so right(just accept that i'm a quandry of contradictions for the sake of these 90210 posts)

Kelly and Brenda shouldn't have backseats in this show...heck they used to BE the show!!!
I mean who of us couldn't wait every week to see what rad threads they were donning or to check out their latest catfights over Dillon or anything/everything else!

I thought I'd accepted this....but...
I just don't know

Luke Perry-you HAVE to come back dude! Your old flame did some name-dropping, we know you're Sammy's son and your audience is WAITING!!!!!!

I just have to interject here again HOW FINE ROB ESTES STILL IS!!!!



uhhh, guess I'll be blogging about this every week?
be patient w/me**big smile***

love ya!

p.s. kudos to Naomi's mom for standing up for herself and not allowing a toxic relationship..Naomi take cues from your mom and get out of that dysfunctional relational w/Ethan! (hmmm and I say I don't like this???) lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home