Saturday, March 06, 2010

new lifestyle with a mix of regrets

So I just finished working out with a good sistafriend of mine...it's one step...it's one yes to healthiness..i'm on my way

and while this is true..I've gotta keep it real and admit that I'm feeling some type of way that I now have to work at it, when I didn't use to have to. Was slipping into size 5 jeans and feeling light and looking awesome! my body was tight! I didn't work for that body. Because I got sick and lost the weight and kept it off for a year. I wish it were still like that. I know regret is poison and wishing something doesn't make it so. I know this. But this is still how I feel. I battle with feelings of regret, even as I push forward into a new lifestyle of healthiness and goodness to me. And this battle too will pass. Thank God He fights my battles. Thank God he's strengthening me to do my part.

I have school today and am totally unprepared. I didn't do any homework throughout the week cause my mind was on other things and i was just a little lazy with it. so this is definitely NOT cool. But nevertheless I will sign off now and get to that homework. School is just a few hrs away.

lessons are always.

love ya!

sun and rain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home