Sunday, January 24, 2010

school

so it's Sunday b4 the dawn and i'm up blogging....feels good

i'm actually rebraiding some of my hair..ya know making sure it's tight and right..lol

i'm learning more about men
i'm learning more about me
i'm learning more about men and me
i'm learning from the wounds
i'm learning to do some things differently
To establish a boundary and enforce it..and if not enforced..it's NOT a boundary
I'm learning special and wonderful life lessons from my most treasured circle of friends
i'm learning that doing the right thing won't always produce good feelings

I'm most surely NOT feeling this weight gain...i'm so mad at myself that i let me go
i can't hardly fit my clothes and i feel the heaviness in my body...i'm trying to remember how good i felt..how lite i felt..how proud i was..how blessed i felt...how beautiful i felt...how i can do it again...how the Lord and I CAN DO IT AGAIN


I love u all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home