Sunday, February 28, 2010

surprises, gifts, miracles and other things

I just wanna take a moment to speak on happy surprises, little gifts and miracles...and some other things..

You never know who's watching you..your life..your ministry..never know what you're quite saying to people through your walk. I've been watched. I'm honored. Help me Lord to walk worthy of this calling. Help me to keep saying yes to You, even when it hurts to say no to what I want.

(sidebar..okay WHY is SNL still on the air??!!!)

The miracle is that after a year, I've turned in very very late exam papers for Ministry school and I've received nothing less than an A. AMAZING! MIRACULOUS! Only God KNOWS, how I almost gave up so many times b/c I had got so far behind and because I just simply didn't wanna do it. GOD YOU WOULD NOT LET ME GIVE UP. I thank You. I haven't always thanked you..forgive me for that.

There's still some things I'm finding challenging to let go, because I don't know if I'll ever have it...it seems to always elude me. Okay dang, I'm talking about relationships people..with the opposite sex. (This blog NEVER affords me to hide out from within these words..gotta be real..gotta be authentic..gotta pour out so God can pour in.)
There's no doubt in my mind, and it's been confirmed so many times and in so many ways that now is the time for me to work on my crafts..pour my passions into the gifts God's given me..and step out to minister in those gifts..whether i'm fat or thin..single or in a relationship..feeling adequate or inadequate. There's no more time to say no to GOD..there never was. How dare I say no to Him?? My own blind, selfish and foolish reasons which amount to a whole lotta nothing.

I can't believe how renewed my mind is. How I can walk in peace and the grace of God. How I can smile because Jesus Christ loves me and accepts me and is committed to me. TO ME.

Father God I'm NOTHING without You. When am I gonna understand that?

gnite my lovelies.
love,
JAZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home