Tuesday, February 09, 2010

We are worth being whole

hi babies...

As I was reading some of my old blogs on here..I realized that all eyes have access 2 this..my blog..some deep things..some peeling back the layers things..and i thought for a sec.."do i really want my mind on display?"...and then as quickly as that thought came..the truth came..That I was born a writer, a storyteller, an exhorter...my pain..my stuff..my issues is to be used to bring pearls..light..wings to the world. And more than that..to glorify God's magnificent and life-changing power in my life. sooo it's aiight! Read on..see urself in me...celebrate our humanity...cry..laugh..dance in the middle of your house...sing your life! WE ARE WORTH IT! WE ARE WORTH BEING WHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YALL!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home